Project Strategic Partnership for Creativity and Entrepreneurship (acronym SP4CE) addresses directly aims and needs on enhanced European cooperation in vocational education and training. Project activities are connected also with career-oriented continuing VET (C-VET) principles.
All project results and project actions are connected with promoting take-up of innovative practices in education, training by supporting personalised learning approaches, collaborative learning and critical thinking, strategic use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Open Educational Resources (OER), open and flexible learning, virtual mobility and other innovative learning methods.
SP4CE portal provides the space for:
- problems to be solved, questions to be answered,
- creation of the teams which want to work towards the problem solution,
- work for teams or individuals to develop the solution,
- mentoring & coaching,
- presentation of developed solutions,
- publishing of the chosen solution.