Many places hiring online employees are looking for similar keywords in resumes, but what makes the right candidate is listing the skills that make you stand out. Join the global community of Cambly tutors and earn $0.17 ($10.20 per hour) https://remotemode.net/blog/10-good-remote-jobs-for-college-students/ for each minute spent talking with students on Cambly or $0.20 ($12.00 per hour) on Cambly Kids. When you join JustAnswer as an Expert, you get paid to answer homework questions and basically be an online tutor on your own schedule.
- Great writers can easily make up to $50 per article as a starting fee.
- If you can speak an in-demand foreign language (such as Spanish, Mandarin, or Arabic), that’s all the better.
- Show us who you are, what you care about, and where you want to go – we’ll show you the rest.
- Here’s where your carefully curated home board on Pinterest might pay off.
- As a landscaper, you’ll maintain outdoor spaces like gardens and parks by removing litter, mowing lawns, raking leaves, planting flowers, and more.
My advice for those looking for an internship at Spotify was to be sincere and show how much you are willing to learn and expand your boundaries. If you have that skill, you can turn it into money https://remotemode.net/ when you sell your notes. Don’t worry — this is all completely legal, and it’s easy to get started. These days, you can purchase art all over the internet, no matter your budget or tastes.
Virtual fitness instructor
Internship spots are available in multiple offices in Europe, the US, and Asia. Over 220,000 awesome students are learning how to dominate their classes, get more done, and land the jobs they want — and you should too. Computers are better than ever at processing data, but they still struggle with turning handwritten documents into digital ones. For this reason, you can still earn decent money doing data entry. Survey Junkie is a simple way to make some extra money in your spare moments. Students with tech skills can find jobs on freelance job sites that cater to short-term or non-employee workers.
Look for college counseling companies that need editors to help students craft a brilliant personal statement. You might work with the student to develop their ideas, or you could offer proofreading to ensure an essay has no mistakes. Find projects on Fiverr, Freelancer, or Upwork, or create your own website to attract clients. Not only will you make extra income, you’ll also develop your skills and have a sweet portfolio of work to show future employers after you graduate. As part of the program, the virtual internship positions will have clearly defined work procedures with required outcomes. If this won’t be your first job, then you may have some technical skills from previous jobs to add to your resume.
Summer camp educator
With services like Rover, you can get paid to walk other people’s dogs, drop by and feed a pet, or pet sit for a family going out of town. It’s also a fun way to gain experience if you’re hoping to adopt your own furry friend one day. Services can include scheduling appointments, organizing meetings and travel, drafting and responding to email correspondence, and managing electronic records. Clients for these services are primarily small businesses and start-ups that need extra help but don’t want to hire a full-time employee. As “user experience” becomes paramount these days, more and more companies will pay you to shop anonymously at their stores and provide feedback about your experience. Although mystery shopping doesn’t count as online remote work, it doesn’t require you to go into an office, and it could be a fun way to get off campus and go shopping for free.
So if you’re going to take on the added responsibility of a part-time job, you want one that will be worth your time. The jobs on this list are especially good choices for college students, since they pay a lot better than minimum wage on-campus jobs and are 100% remote. Your skill set and experience determine the services you can offer as a VA, but the possibilities are endless. As a teacher, you already have several things you can bring to the table, such as organizational skills, research skills, data entry, editing, proofreading, and much more.
If you’re a college student working your way toward a degree in computer science, cybersecurity, data science, or artificial intelligence, why not put your knowledge to use? Rather than waiting for your bachelor’s degree to be awarded, you can work a technology job online while also being a college student. The Mercedes-Benz Group AG (former Daimler AG) is one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. With Mercedes-Benz AG, we are one of the leading global suppliers of premium and luxury cars and vans. Anonymously rate your current or former employer now to unlock our one-of-a-kind resources.
- The best of these jobs at the best companies, like Google and Facebook, will require you to build the most impressive resume possible.
- With Preply, you can set your hourly rate (most tutors on this site earn $15-$25 per hour).
- You don’t need to create a rap CV or resume to get an internship at Spotify.
- Whether you’re looking for remote weekend jobs or full-time WFH employment to make money online, design work might be the right choice for you.
- You can find mystery shopping opportunities at MSPA Americas, a site with more than 40,000 evaluators that even offers shopper training through online certification courses.
Also, you can set your pay, but be ready to back up your asking price with a killer writing sample. Be aware that pay can vary quite a bit based on the services you offer, where you live, and where you do pet sitting (in the client’s home or your own). Check out on-demand sites like Rover to connect with potential clients. You don’t need to be an ESL teacher to teach students a new language when you take on a summer job as a conversational English tutor. As an online personal research assistant tool, JustAnswer helps save busy people time by answering their questions with detailed and accurate responses.
Internships: Coding Teaching Assistant
Whatever you’re studying, we have all kinds of programs to suit you – summer internships, mentorships, rotational programs, take your pick. For most of college, I had jobs that required me to be in a physical location. My post office job required me to be in the mailroom, while my English department assistant job required me to be in the department office. High school diploma or GED and three years of experience required.
- Online jobs will all want to see previous experience on your resume that applies to the role that you’re trying to get.
- Remote intern placements are with government agencies, nonprofits, and corporations.
- Explore the top 10 healthcare tech jobs and companies that are hiring.
- Teachers can earn some extra cash (and enjoy a change of pace) from the comfort of home over the summer.
- Anonymously rate your current or former employer now to unlock our one-of-a-kind resources.